About The Holy Synod of the Americas:
The Holy Synod is a Canonical Synod of Orthodox Bishops. On July 6, 2012 five Orthodox Bishops entered into communion and formed The Holy Synod of the Americas. The Holy Synod was formally chartered on 6 July 2012. The Holy Synod geographically encompasses the Western Hemisphere. The Holy Synod has both Eastern and Western Rite bishops.
The Holy Synod’s mission is to develop Western Rite Orthodoxy in the Americas.
Holy Synod Bishops:
- H.Em. His Most Reverend Eminence Archbishop +SERAPHIM (Baron), Eparch, Eparchy of the Old Dominion (Link)
- H.Em. His Most Reverend Eminence Archbishop +WILLIAM (Timlin), Metropolitan, Metropolia of Minneapolis, MN (Link)
- H.Em. His Most Reverend Eminence Archbishop +RAPHAEL (Gonia), Archbishop of Haga Puneuma Archdiocese (Link)
- H.Em. His Most Reverend Eminence Archbishop +MICHAEL (Jordan), Metropolitan, Archdiocese of THEOCUS,(Link)
- The Rt. Rev. Bishop + JOHANNES (Ephrem), Bishop of Selje, Norway (Link)
H.Em. His Most Reverend Eminence Archbishop + KYRILLOS (Markskog), Archbishop of Sjöbo, Sweden and Primate of Svenska Ortodoxa Ärkestiftet/ Apostoliska Ortodoxa Kyrkan. (Link)
- H.Em. His Most Reverend Eminence Archbishop +DANIEL (de Jesus Ruiz Flores), Metropolitan of Mexico (Link)
The Holy Synod of The Americas is Canonical, Independent, and Autocephalous.
For more information inquire at the Synodal chancellery address.
- The Right Reverend Bishop +PAUL (Rondomanski), Bishop of Norwich, Diocese of Norwich, CT (Link) / Reposed in the Lord – 24 August 2013